Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

*..hanging around at 430am..*

HAHA this place has been dull, dry and depressing. My bad.

Here's some photos to spice up!!! Courtesy of xianjie. I cannot access the flikr account..so took screenshots, but still very nice the pics! OMGGGGG! my 21st don't have such quality pics! *sob*

Probably the one and only 21st party I'm gonna attend in 2008! Haha, don't know anyone else turning 21 this year. Maybe the next 2 years, I'll be flooded with invites once again. FSV pple! Heh 2007 was a crazy 21st party year! But I didn't attend half of them cos always clash with productions or sth. Made it a point to attend close friends' though.

Here's GLADYS' 21st PARTY! think her actual b'days tmr! (technically today), according to uncle sw. Held opp my house! Haha, the blocks across the road I mean, but nv ventured there before. Really nice place. Wei Lu jie jie lives there (my cousin) but never been there!

birthday girl! Lookin really blissful!


Clockwise: Yating, xq, JJ, ______ (mass comm girl i dunno her name), uncle sw.


haha same alignment, except swap the photographer from prev photo with yating. Presenting xian jie!


her poly friends. Mixture of mass comm and fsv pple...


lastly, what's a birthday photo without a EVERYBODY IS HAPPY PHOTO?! hahaha MINE! I didn't have this shot! tskkk! Only separate/individual groups.


Ahh well, enough about 21sts. Just a formality. Given a choice, I'd do it another way. Haha mine was chaotic...OHHH HAVEN'T BLOGGED ABOUT IT! It's been EXACTLY 4 months! 10-12th oct 2007.

Tskk but some of my very good friends (huh who???) didn't attend. And I didn't invite relatives. And I didn't have a DSLR. And it was confusing to have to mingle with all the cliques you've ever had in your 21 years, when they congregate at a common area. GEE, headache! *complainnnnnnn*

And yeah I didn't have a bf pic at my party! by convention, should have one at your 21st HAHA NONSENSE! kidding la!

Ahhh I do have one after all! HEH HEH, kiddingggg. JC scandal, now my mummy chris (who vanishes into thin air since he entered NUS med). But he'll make me his marketing exec for his clinic in future! Came across this when I read my bday msgs whilst spring cleaning on cny eve. Nonsense!


PLMGS '02 batch, solemn photo of remnants of Seconday 4A. Ahhh all the model students I seeeeee.

haha the group of friends who'd stick through thick and thin! =) But whom I've been neglecting on sch days.


Row 1: jolene, weijing, xq, faith, mole
Row 2: shimin, plin, peiwen wife

Presenting, FSV friends. From poly. AHH JJ is in this pic! haha he wasn't in my bday cake pic with poly friends. Cos forgot about the guy bbq-ing chicken wings.


The once super duper close JAP GANG!!! now somewhat dysfunct, except for a few active members.


Clockwise: Kei, Abel, Eugene, Veria, xq, Luisa, Yee Loong, John.

Oh man, this is JJ's fav pic! I purposely put it up for him to admire. wahahhaa! JJ's successful attempt in destroying a group shot.


MY PL GANG!!


TJC CLASSMATES from 24/03. My biggest thanks to mummy chris for smashin cake into my face.


Family pic!


my only other friend who has the same birthday as me. 15th Oct Khakis! And my milo buddiee from jap gang, LUISA! 2nd bday celebrated together, more to come.


My last guests for the night. MIMI YEO! my favourite msn buddy! haha okay la real life also buddies k! Going NTU visit her finally! after procrastinating for like...3 years! HAHAHA!!! I really hate Boon Lay!!


so yeah, photos speak a thousand words. Kinda reminscent now. Doesn't help that my itunes (on random playlist) is playing CLASSICAL TUNES! Bravo!

510am, I'm thinking too much. Yet hoping to be fast asleep soon. Tskkk non-fic screening tmr! OMGGGGGG =( HOW TO WAKE UP!!!!

No comments: