Pages

Sunday, March 02, 2008

*..overdue stuffs..*

Helloo world. My 28th February 2008. HAHA PPP DAY IS THE WORST! I forgot what the abbrev stands for _______ Preparatory Programme. A series of talks, conducted in 3 units, stipulated to take place from 9am to 430pm. Compulsory attendance for all ngee ann poly students, else we won't get to graduate.

gee, really Zzzzz talks.

Unit 1: "how to write a resume and cover letter".
Unit 2: "how to prepare/what to do for interviews"
Unit 3: "how to handle problems at work"

but no one was paying attention to the lecturer, either sleeping, leaving the room for looooong toilet breaks, playing computer games, or talkin at the top of their voices. Tsk so boring only. haha so I was bored and sitting right at the front. Feel bad for her only, so tried to be attentive as much as I could. So she kept looking at me as she "lectured".

the only part where most pple paid attention was when she screened this video. On dressing appropriately for work. Damn lame video. HAHAHA kua zhang green/blue screens then composited with awkward backings. Like space, cos they seem to be floating around.

haha here's the most hilarious part. Damn gay! This guy was tying the tie for the other guy, with weird expressions hung on both faces. OH MY LORD. HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! eew. they would smile at the camera now and then.


lucky the nice teacher sped up and we were the earliest room to end.. at about 315pm or so... =) then jo, jy and xq were goofing around with british accent, beijing qiang, indian accent, ______ random accent...combining lingos from different eras and time periods. WAHAHA damn fun. love it.

met bq for movie at the cathay. 5pm show. Woohoo, been wanting to catch this show since I watched its trailer. LOVE THE NIGHT ATMOSPHERE in the show, the breathtaking scenery of Ireland, romantic comedy, not bad show la. I wanna read the novel next.


HAHA! go watch it!!! the movie, not just the trailer.



haha student price tics going at 6 bucks at Cathay cineplexes, before 6pm only. tsk sounding like some ambassador.


then we went to Holiday Inn's "Window by the Park" restaurant for international buffet. Tsk we both agreed the food was pathetic and not worth the price. EEEE BOYCOTT THE PLACE!!! practically no variety. Hmm the cream of pumpkin soup was good, the desserts nice, desserts nice...desserts nice...HAHAHA! think I ate alot desserts...

Okay I shall only trust Sakura International Buffet now! damn good! shall go there with mimi, pl gang or fsv gang sometime this hols! =) CAN'T WAIT. DURIAN PUFFS OMGGGG. SASHIMI...so many, too many!

tarts, YUMMY CORN!!! fishcake-like eggs, cakes.


these were the only jap cuisine there. tsk..I WANNA COMPLAIN!!! it's a 5 star hotel, or sth..dunno my guess..


interesting desserts.


HAHA, the only pic I managed to get, cos bq was camera shy (maybe acting shy). tsk xq should be a PI (private investigator) or something next time. Me and my spy cam. Lousy photos, cos the lighting sucks and only using my old sch digicam.


the fondue was not bad too. Alot of chocolate sauce, bq tried writing my name with it, but failed cos too lousy. So xq decided to draw her infamous (AND VERY ADORABLE) piggie with the chocolate sauce and satay stick. WAH CHALLENGING. Failed too, did injustice to my pig. HAHAHA!!!!! lousy pic taken with my hp's cam, cos lazy to take the digicam out.


haha! not bad ah, so little photos. How unlike xq.

Thanks for your dinner treat eh!

haha but suay la, he missed his last train from punggol. Took bus to serangoon and walked home to boon keng. OMG BIAN TAI. STOP WALKING!

okay i have officially accumulated 10100 photos in my iphotos library. Damn scary. Shall burn them all out to DVDs for storage, else I would cry if anything untoward happened to my MacBlue aka Whitie aka laptop. *CHOYYY* and were to lose my photos.

more photo posts! fsv bbq la, greek musuem with pw and wj la, candy's bday la, random sch pics la, production pics la, cny pics la, pics with grandma la. SO MANY!!!! think I took 300 in the last 2 weeks itself.

No comments: