today I found out that apart from silent readers (of this blog) like NIGELLLLL and PAV, there's JONATHAN!!! OH MY LORD!!!! I cannot talk bad about you here! HAHAHA!!!!!! =p
So today, my alarms didn't wake me up. 615am, 630am, 645am and 7am. All didn't. Then 730am I sprung up and felt like I didn't do something...OH and sleepwalked to the living room to grab the telephone and morning call uncle sw. Then dozed off immediately after he hung up. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING IS AND EDITING! PUIII. But caught up on alot of sleep! Till 1130am. =) then I recorded VO for the news clip till 145pm.
On the train to school, I exported and arranged the VO on the timeline nicely. Just got to add visuals for the traffic episode. Ohh I've been putting off showing mr foo the edits cos..I HAVE NTH TO SHOW! haha! Just act blur *shrugs* Doing it now and then when I can dig out time from sch stuffs.
Reached sch 330pm and dengli almost killed me cos we were supposed to meet earlier to dub our D Beta to Mini DV.
Regional cinema from 4-630pm. Watched yan's and lam's presentation and amazingly the 1st time I didn't doze off the entire lesson (erm i meant when they were presenting). Watched an interesting documentary on HK cinema, but I dozed off for say 15mins of it inbetween. Don't know why I can never get enough sleep.
Then realised that i hadn't eaten anything the entire day!! HAHA so went breakfast/lunch/dinner at alumni house with yan, lam, jon, derrick and jo. Mmmm my fav sweet and sour fish rice. =)
Then edited abit of my Blue Nose edit aka post production edit.
And went for Q & A of Filmmakers Seminar. Today's was Jack Neo. Screened his "Ah Long Pte Ltd". I didn't watch it though, maybe catch it over the hols. The seminar was interesting though. He's really quite a joker and a natural speaker. Mmm and...HE SPEAKS LIKE LAM LEH! I REALISED! the pronunciation of alot of words, the way they deliver. HAHA but lam is a more intense speaker la. HANDS DOWN! I couldn't resist filming lam's presentation down. HAHA! shall edit it some day when I'm free. And filmed down Jack Neo too! but my memory sticks were full. =( So some videos were cut off. And I wanna thank the guy sitting in front of me for constantly moving his head and entering my frame!!!
then went home, took 75 with meatballlll! =) and suanned her abt zech as usual. (HAHA ZECH IS ANOTHER SILENT READERRRR)
random photo posts!
I typed my FIRST CHINESE EMAIL sometime last week. Sent this to the beijing interviewee, cos he wanted the photos we took together after the interview. He actually made a call to mr foo askin for the photos which I clean forgotten! HAHA!!!

FMS Preview theatre just now, the audience. Haha kane in the foreground.

Lecturer, Michael Kam! Who hosted the seminar. Ohhh new hair cut eh! =)

Jack neo! Kissable lips. HAHA! perfect timing la this pic. He moved alot, so it was hard to get sharp pics. Think I snapped 30 and only 10 were sharp.

haha my for fun horoscope in my mail. OHHH SO TRUE!!! Busybusybusy and sleepysleepysleepy and dyingdyingdying!

here's my 2nd birthday gift for kei, gave it to him on his actual bday. HAHA! the non-tech savvy guy who's still using friendster asked me to create an account for him and I did. But he's intimidated by facebook and dared not take step into it yet, said he'd do it when he's too free in HK!

and here's the Film Review I did for Regional Cinema's discussion board just now. Totally sucks cos I did it in 10 mins and highly distracted. Mum was vomitting alot and I wanted to hurry fin up and attend to her. I could find at least one grammar error in every sentence after posting when I re-read it. Eew so disgusted with my writing.

Hope mum gets well soon. Pains me to see her in pain. Oh great, whole night no mood to do work already. =( On the lighter note, had a nice chat with peiwen on msn =) SEE YOU SOON! will date you in 1.5 more weeks!!!!! SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!
hmmm what should I do now? Okay I'll do some editing. To make myself feel better. And sleep at 3-ish am.
GOODBYE ALL. Tmr I'll reach sch and pia my post pro edit at 8am! I MUST! cos so behind, thanks to the station that keeps going under repair. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment