Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

*..HEH HEH, child in xq..*

HEH HEH! been scouting for props the past 2 days, I guess my only happy moments came when we found them! me and dengzzzz.

Today we found the headgear for our female lead! Chicken stuffed toy! =) From mustafa! SO CUTEEEE I'M GONNA KEEP IT WHEN WE'RE DONE WITH IT!!!


Hmm a glimpse of how it'd look like on my bed, heh hehhhhh so happy now! I shall name the chicken, CHICKY! so from left clockwise, we have PIGGIE, PIGGY, CHICKY, WITCHIE and FROGGIE!!! =)


hais froggie is all soft and nua, looks just like uncle sw's big pink penguin, Xiao Yuan Yuan (if I got the name right) shapeless when left on its own.

okay yes I know I'm 22, but let me relive my childhood for awhile can? =)

and yeahh what we bought from MORE THAN WORDS yesterday for our costume.


temporal relief, from ibp woes. IM SO SLEEPY I COULD SLEEP NOW!!!! but I got to hang in there!

No comments: