Pages

Friday, January 02, 2009

*..2009 is a year to..*

Looked through my 2008 resolutions and HAHA I fulfilled only about 1/3 of them. and half of them remains the same for 2009.

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR ALL! and happy birthday to nigel taaaan too! he's 21 already! =)

So before I turn in this 1st Jan 2009, here's a list of things on my mind:

(1) To find out what I want out of life & what I should pursue in the various elements of my life.

(2) Finishing lap for "Store-Bought Love", to never stop feeling for it.

(3) To be a good friend, daughter, granddaughter, sister, student and worker.

(4) Earn more $$$$$ to clear debts from fyp.

(5) Master guitar.

(6) Re-learn jap.

(7) Learn cooking from mum.

(8) Self-improvement.

(9) Go for some song-composing courses.

(10) Make the right university choice.

(11) Miracles, good health and bliss for my loved ones, and their loved ones.

(12) Be happy everyday and learn to let go of unhappy things easily.

For now, quite happy with a certain daily regime of mine. =) May it last forevermore. May 2009 be a better year yet. For you and for me!

No comments: