"SHOULD I BUY YOU?!?!! I fell in love with you at first sight. OH MY LORDDDDD, you were meant for me. MAYBE I should get you tomorrow. You're on offer somemore. WAHHHHHH!!!!"

*tempted only*
Haha as some of you might have known already, I have a black and white hand bag that has the exact fabric prints.
Was waitin for toufyy aka jiayun at city link mall just now, and I saw this pair of shoes!! Dragged her in after that for another look, but I managed to walk away from temptation. Now...I'm thinking of that pair of pretty shoes!! So comfortable and soft somemore...WAHHHHHHHH...OKAY I SHALL GET IT TOMORROW!!! =)
but I'm kinda broke now. The $ could be used for better things, like paying Fly Entertainment. Hahaha...sighh if only I were born rich, I wouldn't even consider!!!
Aiyah, okay....this has turned into a NEED, not a want. haha I MUST GET IT TMR!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment