Pages

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

*..Youtube frenzy..*

Helloo world!

Since I was on youtube, shall have a post for several youtube links which have been on my mind recently. Oh damn act, I meant from last night.


After watching the precious MCYS TVC, dawned on me that my other favourite TV ad was also by MCYS, on gambling.

The chinese version, which I felt was more impactful. Cos things always sound very zai in chinese. The little girl's eyes intense like mad, think they probably took her favourite doll away before the take to achieve such an effect.


The english version, for marilyn's sake. HAHAHAHA see good friend! So nice to you! Cos I know you stalk my blog. =p



Hahaha and the next 3 videos, beware! They can be kinda annoying. Annoyingly funny though. Those who were chatting with xq late last night got all the links!

It all started with this annoying duck video that Eric pasted in my window. Must watch till the end! Anyway, this video not meant to make any sense.

"The Duck Story"


The song's so catchy and repetitive that, it's ringing in my head till now. HAHAHA xq's easily amused by such annoying things. Watched the video at least 15 times already.

"....then he waddled away...waddle waddle waddle..."

Showed melvin kitty the video, and he went crazy. Pasted me 2 more videos. I only found one funny, can relate better to it.

But this video is even moreee boliao.


The same tune and concept, but on OBAMA. I didn't really laugh for this though.


Hahaha okay, just for silly, mindless laughs..or no laughs...I must be too bored doing boliao stuff at home! Lucky there's tonnes of things to be done today.

Xq hurry finish them, before a new phase of life begins. Yes I know I've been postponing this phase of life.

I aim to tick at least 5 items off my to-do list! =)

No comments: