Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*..Monday blues..*

Helloo world,

a bout of monday blues today, cos xq wasn't feeling well 3/4 of the day and spent her entire day strickened by dizzy spells. Hmm feeling low-blood-ish....maybe it's time to go for a medical check up, but xq's scared of such things...

Woke up at 8am this morning, startled by a deafening thud in my room, somewhere infront of me. I jumped out of bed and mum flew into my room, cos the sound resembled that of how a laptop dropping onto the floor would sound like. Haha woke up with no laptop at the head of my bed and I screamed. Only to realize I'd put it on the ground before sleeping the previous night. Phew. It was my Kindergarten graduation photo's frame that dropped.

Then might as well wake up and talked to slave on msn before he went for work.

Slept the entire day away, talking to mole and wj here and there in the day. At night was mainly spent talking to a very EVIL slave, fionna, yitong aka skinny, auntie qammie and wj.

Watched tv non stop from 9pm-12am. Hail to mediacorp dramas at 9pm and 11pm; news at 10pm and Incredible tales with annoying chinese voice-over at 1030pm. Hahaha don't ask me why (cos I don't know why either), but I really dig such shows. My love! I can just camp infront of the tv for hours just by watching mediacorp shows. Yes, slave says xq has very bad and doubtful taste.

Not usually a big fan of television, unless there's inspiration. Usually xq feels entertained enough just having 2 of the following objects/things by her side.

Internet, facebook, gmail, blogs to hop etcetera. Woohoo, restaurant city rose many ranks today, think by now should be one rank below LCM. MUAHAHA....give up on trying to win Slave cos it's way beyond my capabilities.


and yes, please have Birdie by xq's side too. My cuddling companion! What is nua-ing on bed without a nice fluffy chicken with...hot butt? HAHAHA...



then at 12 plus am, bq smsed to ask if I wanted to meet for supper. Was supposed to meet up earlier cos I wanted my guitar back. But I wasn't well and he was stuck in sch being a bangla worker for NUS. Went punggol nasi lemak till abt 2am. Heh, I went out without waking parents up and they didn't notice my absence at all.

welcomeee home GUITARie!! long time no see!!! we can't remember when I lent it to bq, but could have been at least a year...or more? HAHA.


GUITARie from another angle. Hmm I think maybe I should change its name. Quite hard to pronounce the word eh.


heh heh, i actually remembered some of the main chords! I loveee my acoustic! Exciting, can learn together with slave liao. Okay I have to first learn how to restring his broken string.

Just finished rendering the video edit for bro's gf. 1.5 hrs! OML...shall make some changes and set it to export, probably need another 2 hours...Shall sleep in the meantime...

It's 23rd June 2009. Happy 23rd birthday NEO SHI MIN!!!! May all your wishes come true.. Cool, celebrating her 23rd on the 23rd. Celebrating with PL gang over dinner later.

23rd June is also the 1st year anniversary of xiaobai aka peiwen aka bang bang tang (HAHAHA if u know who this is, you're none other than my slave) working at tan tock seng hospital as Medical Social Worker. Congrats. You've survived one arduous year, here's to more to come =)

23rd is also mole's monthly anniversary with CL. HEH HEH. Happy month-sary pervert!!! 3rd year coming next month eh! On yitong's birthday, 23rd July..HAHA....

Goodnight world. It's been a so-so day, time to sleep and look forward to a better day yet. =)

No comments: