Pages

Monday, July 06, 2009

*..so tired, I need a long sleep..*

Helloo world.

Been overwhelmed with fatigue. Interrupted sleep and early wakings. My bed time's brought forward too. 12 days of shoot done, 11 more to go. It's the midpoint.

Have some important things due tmr but haven't had time to do them. Shall wake up 5am to complete them! HOPEFULLY.

and there's an annoying gap in tmr's shoot. From early afternoon to evening. Waste of timeeee.

mind not working. Just looking forward to tuesday. The only day this week that I have no shoot.

Tuesday is fun! Packed it to the brim! And it's zhu tou's off day too, heng!

Early morning:Go chapman office submit registration package with uncle sw
Late morning: NUS for weijing aka apple girl's convocation! WOOHOO!
Afternoon: Drag slave for shopping (no toys for you! HOW OLD ALREADY!)
Night: Kuishin-bo dinner buffet with yummy crabs, lobsters, sashimi....arghhhh...if only I can have them now...

Tuesday hurry come. Okay goodnight, gtg sleeeep. Goodbye weekend, that was a quick weekend.

No comments: