Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

*..Sept 10th, hurry come..*

Wow just saw this posting by the stills photographer aka anthony about BLOOD TIES. Can't wait for it to be out in theatres!! the official website's fully done and it's very well done indeed. Check it out!

BLOOD TIES OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Here's the latest mtv upload. English MV.

"Close To You", by Joanna Dong.


hmm sounds like some song I've heard before...but it's veryyyyy nice.... =)

So now it's just 2 weeks to Sept 10th.
I have slave who promised to watch this HORROR SHOW with me.
I have other friends who wanna go.
I could probably see konghui aka oak3 dao yan there cos he's a cast.
I could see mama dennis pok there. =)
I JUST NEED GALA PREMIERE TICS FROM MAMA POK!

...that's just about all I'm lacking now -_-
which happens to be the most crucial one by the way.


Oh just dawned on me that 10th Sept is a special day too. WAHAHAHA how time flies.

No comments: