Yesterday was utter depressing out of the blue, but today went rather nicely. May every day be a better day yet =)
As usual:
- Woke up, talked to slave online till 9am
- Talked to alex and mimi for abit b4 I dozed off
As unusual:
- Met mum at Lor Ah Soo market aka my old house precinct for lunch
- Bumped into several old neighbours
(I moved in 2002 but they looked the same)
- Went for a really loooong haircut + treatment. 4 hours seemed like eternity, I was nodding off. But mum so nice, she waited with me..Awwww... =) No hair disaster, maybe just a minor accident. But otherwise acceptable.
- Dinner with mum at lor ah soo market again
- Watched a nice documentary on the way home on tv mobile
- Saw Joanne-Marie aka laopo on almost every tv i saw
(Jet star & green tea tvc)
- Read the newspapers finally
- Msned with slave, xinying, zech and charlyn
- Had wanted to sleep at 11pm, but xinying told me "Ding Dang Shen Tan" was showing on channel 8, one of my favourite mediacorp dramas LOL. So I had to watch it again till 1215am.
- Wrote new entry in my pretty diary. Lots more to update but lazy.
- Thought of what to do in the day tmr, and looking forward to dinner tmr.
Woohoo, tuesday isn't too bad after all.
明天会更好!
It's mid week tmr alas! Many steps nearer to the weekends once the mid point is crossed =)
No comments:
Post a Comment