Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

*..So in love with Pixar now..*

One report and One presentation later...for "Overview of Producing", Producer's Profile for John Lasseter, Academy Award-winning American animator, director and the chief creative officer at Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios. He is also currently the Principal Creative Advisor for Walt Disney Imagineering.

Wahhh fascinated by all the nice images Mary Ling & I got from the web. I must watch all the Pixar films! and short films too!

Some of my favourite toons and mostly I haven't watched!! Except for Toy Story 1, UP, Ratatouille. The rest I have vague recollection of. And the even larger number that I haven't watched. Shall raid the school library!








All these toons wouldn't be possible without HIM! THIS GUY! Father of all animations!! John Lasseter! Such a cute caricature...


okay the real him! =)


Okay not good to be hyper about such things at 330am in the morning. 4 more hours to sleep. =( SIAN.

Chapman screened "Darah" at Preview Theatre after school today and it overran like mad cos Gary Goh was caught in a jam. But it was all worthwhile a watch. An eye-opener and visually intriguing (or grotesque) hardcore gore, bloody, horror (not ghost kind of horror, but horrified of the violent killings). Co-production between Indonesia and "Gory-Lah Productions". Gee, out in theatres Oct 8th. I'd cringe if I had watched it in a cinema. At least in Chapman, everyone (lecturers and students) screamed, laughed and cursed together at the &$&%$& scenes which were Director's cut by the way...So cinema's won't be as gory I guess...After censorship and re-cut...

Lastly, thanks slave for waiting for film screening to end and take me for dinner =) Awww. Excited about the birth of slave's car tmr, but the demise of APB (Ah Pek Bike) kinda *emo* Sigh, shall see how we can fit in a photoshoot!

Goodnight world!! sian, this is such a looooong week. Almost neverending. Got school on Fri somemore. -_- WHY DID THE BIO LECTURER POSTPONE OUR LECT TO FRI, aka my free day!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Pixar too! You should really read the book- The Pixar touch! love love love. -alex/xq

*..xq..* said...

heyyy...haha i read part of another book...To Infinity and beyond! yeah shall read and watch all...best is the short films too! enjoy ur wkend xiuqi!