Week 3's assignments that xq has to complete by tomorrow!! *faints*
(1) Production Management: Script Breakdown (13 scenes)
(2) Screenwriting: 1 x Character Profile
(3) Screenwriting: 1 x Observatory Log
(4) Screenwriting: 1 x Short Script
(5) Overview of Producing: John Lasseter Presentation Slides
(6) Overview of Producing: 2 x Trade Articles (oops forgot do last week's)
(7) Email Nana Week 1 and Week 3's Screenwriting Assignment
(8) Producing for Broadcast: Write up on 20 goals & 5 year plan (oops late)
(9) Producing for Broadcast: Research for South Africa Presentation
(10) Download and organize all modules' notes from Blackboard
(11) 7352825298 x Readingssssss
Jiayou everyone!!! Hmm I think I'm getting the hang of doing assignments, writing essays, scripts and being swamped with work. But at the same time relaxing from time to time. Had my fair share of sleep the past few days, sleep debt repaid! Let's see how much I can get done before I turn in tonight!!
Dinner time! mum cooked yummy fish head =)
No comments:
Post a Comment