I really hate it when I've set aside so much time doing things that I could have chosen not to do (like anyone else), and I've sacrificed free time or chosen to do this over that...and there you are spreading tales about me behind my back (like I don't know about it).
And all I'm asking for is something that you already have. By sending it to me, I can speed up the entire process. Not like I want to hold on to it or what, but who doesn't want to move on with life seriously?
Yet you don't understand that to move on to point B, you first have to conquer point A. And in your reply you asked me to resolve B first, before embarking on A. Ridiculous.
It's not like I want to do all these extra work, it's because I care, that I even bother to do. I don't complain or go around announcing what I've done (the things that you don't see), but here I am complaining cos I'm utterly frustrated with how things have turned out because you can't keep your mouth SHUT and you don't even know what's going on to begin with. So who are you to spread all that stuff about me?
You wouldn't like that if people did it to you. I could have done the same about you, but I didn't. Because I saw no need to.
I've never really hated a person. But you might be the 1st on my list.
I hate it that all you do is to exercise mouth power and not lift a single finger. And since I don't see a purpose to argue back/prove to anyone at all, I'm on the losing end.
Maybe Gina's right. I should have spoken up right from the start. But I didn't, cos I didn't want to stir up any arguments.
I've come to a point where...If you think you're so right about everything, so be it. It's your mouth. It's up to you to say whatever you want. It's people's choice to believe you, or not. And if they do, it just means these people don't know me very well, and I shouldn't be affected by them. Cos there isn't really much purpose to keep friends who don't believe in you.
And I can't wait for all of these to end. Then, you'll be totally out of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment