Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

*..sleeplessness..*

Was super tired the whole day since I woke up and looking forward to slumping on the bed. Waited for some time before we could leave sch for CamWerkz to check out equipment packages. Then went for location recce with mano, francis, cc and gina to this ulu pandan carpark space with 92865823523 insects and ants that loved crawling into my shoes and biting me.

Hahaha and it was kinda &%&^$& that gina cc and xq had to lug their heavy laptops along the looooong walk. They were worse, still had a DSLR with lens kit tsk.

Seriously quite far. Never trust guys' definition of "walkable distance". We walked from commonwealth MRT through the isolated stretch and ended up somewhere near Biopolis, walked in a loop and came to some railway track. After which, walked back to the commonwealth MRT. Took a bus to Clementi Mrt thinking we wanted to grab some bite there. Only to change our minds and take the MRT from clementi back to Dover again. URGH. Circlesssssss.

Met slave for dinner after his ot. We had yummy sushi tei again. Tskkkk BANNED FROM NOW! cos we've been having it on average once a week since CNY. Sometimes more.

Let's see the last 3 weeks.
Last last Friday.
Last Thursday.
Today: Monday.

SALMON BOWL THERE IS THE YUMMIEST FOOD ARND!! and City Square is the new Bukit Panjang Plaza cos of its proximity to slave's office and its free parking! =)

10th March 2010.



HAIS SO LATE ALR. I've been wide awake since I jumped out to consciousness at 1230am. Dozed off at 1015pm whilst waiting for slave to reach home after sending me home. When he called at 1120pm, I was in a state of confusion. Wondering if it was dawn or night, if it was time for school. Then went back to sleep, and mum dragged me out of bed cos....

I was still wearing my outing clothes and in my contact lenses. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sigh, another boring day at school tmr. Looking forward to the Kelvin Tong Q & A @ school tmr though. My new idol! WOOHOO!

Just uploaded the pics from the gala premiere on 10th March 2010. I should start bringing a camera with splendid zoom lenses to such events. ARGHHHH MY S5IS! It's been away from me since August 2009. was supposed to get it back today. ^%*^$*%^$*! I vow never to lend anyone a camera again! (only very good friends qualify).

Catch Kidnapper @ the nearest theatre today!


It's really nice for a local film, not being biased or what. But couldn't help noticing the concise 3 act structure and the Hero's Journey we covered in summer term's Creative Producing & Development classes. WOW. (zhi ye bing aka occupational hazard HAHA!)


sneaking a photo with my boss in poster form, since he was heavily guarded by the press that night.




And watching the show brought back memories of the filming month. 28 days of shoot. Can't believe it's been 8 months, how time flies.

Hmmmm ohhhhh and this means, XQ HASN'T WORKED FOR 8 MONTHS! how unbecoming. May 2010 hurry come, then I can work work work and earn all the money I've been spending (with much guilt) back.

Better sleep soon xq. Almost 4am TSKKKK!

No comments: