Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

*..Fare Thee Well!..*

Gina never fails to merge her cliques together, so the group of us kinda know most of her closer friends from some outing or other.

Whilst we were at HK, one of her other close friend, Dorcas, happened to be holidaying in HK with her mum as well...so being Gina, she'll meet up with her friend and take us along too!

So we had a nice 3-4 days with Dorcas in HK, and she too, soon enough became our friend!

But she's leaving for London once again cos her sch hols are over, back to studies...so here's a photo entry (don't say I not nice to you!)

I love Polaroids! Some taken in HK, some taken yesterday.





And dorcas has the same Lumix LX3 as slave! so we were using the same camera in HK. Here's a photo evidence!


Byeee Dorko! Doubt I can send you off tonight, but have a safe flight and jiayou for a new semester at school. See you on Skype, MSN and Facebook!!

See you when we see you soon enough =)

No comments: