Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

*..SUN YANZI!!..*

Today, a very nice thing happened.

XQ SAW SUN YANZI AKA HER GREATEST IDOL FOR THE 2ND TIME IN HER LIFE WOOHOO!!!




Let me gush! HAHAHA!!!! =)

the 1st time was when I was 17, in my tjc uniform. I was with PL Gang. I can't remember who exactly though. Peiwen, the rest a blur. Was it WJ and Shimin? or Nu?

We spotted her at Taka level 1 watch dept, and peiwen encouraged me (whose heart was palpitating like mad for some reason) to trail her and so we did. We followed her till across the road, where the old swensens used to be. She was on her hp you see.

Then clever me had her "Kite" CD in my Discman then, so we asked her to autograph on it. HAHAHA what are the odds!

So today, went Macs @ Serene Centre aka beside Island Creamery with slave. After I bought our ice cream, he said: "You just missed your idol by a few secs."

And there she was, long haired and meatier than before. HAHA she was all bones the 1st time I saw her. Looking very ordinary like you and me, but xq's all-time idol. WOOHOO!!!

SIGH. HURRY NEW ALBUM PLS! she seemed to have vanished into thin air.

Papa foo's response?
"Why you never run up to her and scream AHHHH SUN YANZI WO AI NI!!!!"
"If I'm there, I will help you!"

-_-

Talking about sun yanzi, reminds me of the one person who introduced her to me. Zhang Zheng, my secondary school friend who's no longer in touch with us. We kinda lost touch along the years and sigh, how I miss her so. Been trying to locate her on fb, to no avail. =(

One day, we'll meet again =)

No comments: