Pages

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

*..In love with people who can sing well..*

REALLYYYY ENVIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO CAN SING SUPERBLY, AND WITH EASE! ever since Sun Yanzi became xq's idol in Sec 2 aka Year 2000, xq had a secret childhood dream/ambition that she never got down to doing due to the lack of talent and setting in of practicality.

Yes, I've always hoped that along the way, I'll be doing well in university and juggling a music career as a Singer/Songwriter, just like Stefanie Sun.

Everyone can dream, right? =) I even had plans to enrol myself in professional singing courses, but something in me told me, a dream may sometimes remain a dream.

Really in awe of people who choose the alternate path to stay true to their dream. Tay Kewei! My new idol. hahaha! Ever so talented and her voice is so soothing. The best part of all? It's all natural, with minimal audio post-production done to it. At least that was what I heard in the raw track for "Store-Bought Love" sound recording @ Lee Wei Song Sch of Music.

Wahhhhh....偶像!! And yitong shares the same envy as me too! HAHAHA!


Been hearing this on FM93.3 and yt just showed it to me. Wahhhhh *swoons* Don't know who the guy is, but don't care!


KEWEI! *swoons* hahaha!

That's kewei and her partner, Ein Ein. Reallyyyy envious of Ein Ein too. Her piano playing is superbbbb!



The original MV.



Oh I've always wanted to make a Music Video too, in this life time. Fish Leong kind with nice plot lines.

No comments: