Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

*..A Short Film Shot & Edited on IPHONE 4..*

Wowwww deeply impressed by what I just saw.  Thought I'd share it with you guys.

Directed by Michael Koerbel. Shot and edited all in 48 hours.  Using merely the Iphone 4.


"Apple of My Eye" - an iPhone 4 film - UPDATE: Behind the scenes footage included from Michael Koerbel on Vimeo.

How could you possibly shoot such high quality footages with a PHONE?! impressive sensitivity to light and colours. Exported as HD output. I was thinking the whole night, about the dolly/tracking shots, pans all so smooth and pretty...like do they actually have a camera mount and proper lighting set up? 

And my questions were answered by this video!



"Apple of My Eye" - an iPhone 4 film - UPDATE: Behind the scenes footage included from Michael Koerbel on Vimeo.

Now, they've proven the claim that IPHONE 4 can produce broadcast quality videos. Woohoo, new age filmmaking unveiled. Really cool stuff, hope I can do something like that with my new iphone next time. 

Imagine editing an entire film using touch screen iphone. Erm, think can die. Poor editor, she didn't sleep for 24 hours just to edit that.

Heh heh, now slave will be tempted to upgrade his iphone when I get mine! WOOHOO!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments: