On the 26th of June (Saturday), xq, slave and Mama Low had a trip to the Bollywood Vegetables Farm @ Lim Chu Kang. First came across it during "Caterpillars INC." shoot back in Year 2 of FSV, but didn't expect it to be such a pretty sight (because we didn't pay $2 entry into the back) wahaha!
Farms are niceeee, minus the scorching sun and creepy crawlies. Loved the scenic views and the suburb surroundings, it was a niceee trip that made one appreciate Nature and the beauty it brings along with it.
haha we both tried out the same pose, check out the print on the dustbin if you haven't already seen it.
I took this picture for Joanna Mary. Her strange obsession with SNAILS...and she calls snails "MORRIS" haha! when i saw it on the leaf, i shouted "EH!! MORRIS LEH!"
wahhhh my Canon Ixus' macro not bad ah! I went super close to take this shot for you MARY! My lens was just about 1cm away from the slimy creature. And it was crawling, was quite scared it would fall on me.
Here's one of my favourite shots. Like the shape of the bananas I guess!
Very very pretty and un-singapore like background! WAHHHH, but there were tonnes of insects buzzing around there.
Heh heh, the next 2 photos are my favourite too! Hilarious!
Hmmmmmm I like the scenic view hereeeeee. *swoons* Check out the clear reflection on the water. Wah wah wah, off to more farm visits!
No comments:
Post a Comment