Hmm whitie was seized by apple care centre cos its hard-disk crashed thrice, twice replaced, twice reformatted, finally motherboard crashed. In the last one year, sent to diversitec 4 times, and yah...NEED I MENTION...XQ LOST ALL HER YEAR ONE STUFFS?!!!!! cos it crashed suddenly, and xq has absolutely no habit of backing up her stuffs. Caused me much heartaches and trauma, haha the things in my lappie mean alot to me! =( Like some *coughs* stuffs in my misc folders too. And it's caused my photos to be minimised to an atrociously tiny resolution, some 2000 of them...taken in 2006...so now I have MINI PHOTOS! AND I LOST ALL MY VIDEOS!!!
My stefanie sun concert videos, took tonnes of them.
My family videos from birthdays and cnys.
My bro's graduation video.
Lucky his ocs commissioning parade video still intact.
kbox videos of pl gang and fsv gang.
clique outing videos.
OH YAHHH! AND MY FIREWORKS VIDEOS!! taken from ndps, previews, countdowns and fireworks festivals. COUNTLESS! HEART ACHES TO THE MAX!!
for some reason, iphotos made them all into screenshots. RAHHHHH!!!! and im still very sore about the loss.
haha gosh, xq's taking photos and videos everywhere she goes. Official photographer of outings esp for PL gang! but now that mole has a nice new PINK camera, shall let her take over! HAHAHAHAHA!! thanks pervert! =p
Byebye Whitie, my beloved iBook g4 who's caused me much anguish, joy and laughter too. Spent alot of nice times adium-ing on u...wahahha! And thanks for being my sleep companion...yah i tend to fall aslp by my keyboard..the itunes and garageband that nv fails to cheer me on or up..the trips to the kitchen with me when I eat lunch or dinner..assignments...THANKS FOR DYING ON ME EVERY END SEM WHEN ASSIGNMENTS ARE MOST CRUCIAL..
I've got a love-hate relationship with whitie. Sigh, I guess I'll be missing you! here's all the pics I've ever taken of you or with you, whitie!

Oh well, but the old has to go to make room for the new! Heh, xq's wildest dream came true! On 25th July 2007! Like got a new whitiee! Don't know what other name to give la...WHITIEE it shall be, with an extra E. Cos hp's called whitie the 2nd. That's for having too many white stuffs, and running out of ideas.
Promised myself I'll treat Whitiee nicer than Whitie, like no scratches, stains or whatsoever. Like brand new! Erm, a few scratches already on the base. Damnnn. So today dragged mum take me to sim lim square get the plastic shell. 1st store sold it for $88. Only had transparent and black. I was quite bent on blue. Bargained till $70. But when you're at places like sim lim, you shldn't plunge into buying things...walk a few rounds 1st...
Then walked into another mac shop. TADAH!!! Price tag labelled $69, but the guy told me it's $49. Shiok only!! See no more! Just nice, left the last blue one. No comments about the pink one, it looked too...ermmmmm....EEW.
WHee! here's the made-over pic of Whitiee! Maybe I should name her BLUE-ie! or erm, MacBlue instead of its Macbook persona. HAHAHA OKOK MACBLUE! did i just answer my own question! Hmm, but doesn't sound too nice...WHITIEE still more affectionate! =)
I loveee my new lappie! lians told me i'm unfeeling for forgetting my whitie so quickly. =( OH well, count my lucky stars! It's like prayer answered! yahhh was so traumatised during the times my lappie was at repair centre when I most needed it, that I succumbed to praying about such.
Hellooo photo booth!! I'll take good care of you, dearest Whitiee! Which reminds me, few days back my nick was "Dear whitie, I promise I'll be nicee to you from now!" And several friends who haven't been talkin to me for weeks messaged me.
=============================================
Friend(s): xq! do you have sth to tell me?
xq: erm, Yah! my new lappie came!
Friend(s): erm, something else? are u hiding anything?
xq: HUH, like what?
Friend(s): Your nick! who's whitie! are u attached? *cheeky grin*
xq: SIAO AH!!! THAT'S THE NAME OF MY NEW LAPTOP LA!!
Friend(s): CHEYY!!!
==============================================
hahahaha laughed like mad, there were like 3 of them who sent me similar messages. Tsk only!
Yay, couldn't feel any happier. Like things are back to normal, if not better. When one thing goes, everything goes! =) xq is a happy girl once more! Erm, sounding like some mood-swinging girl.
haha bro enjoy also ah! can use my niceee MacBlue aka Whitiee. AND HE SPY-ED ON MY LAPTOP STUFFS RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!!! ( i know u're reading this, cos you spy on my blog as well, hmrgh!!!) haha, and very smart eh! 1st click on the many folders, suanned me like mad already! And another click, he found "some video"...haha shhhhh...only JJ and phone buddy knows what video I'm referring to! Oops, xxl darling too! =p
Goodbye whitie, hais wonder what they've done to you.
In loving memory of Whitie.
Love,
your lousy owner.
No comments:
Post a Comment