Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

*..belated post for weijing's bday celebration!..*

On 7th November 2007 (Friday), Miss Ng Weijing aka sex bomb from PL GANG turned 21. People who turned up included yitong, peiwen, nu, jo, plin, fionna, mole, xq, huzi and neo! 10 people, one of the biggest turn-ups for 21st birthday gatherings amongst PL gang.

let's have a summary! let the pictures speak after that. DID I JUST SPEND A FEW HOURS DOING ALL THESE?! ahha the uploading takes disgusting long. all in all, about 2 hours to prepare everything. And I haven't sent anyone these photos, peiwen's bdays' or even my own bday pics. OOPS. and I'm having a fever now but feeling very bad for sleeping 5 hours in the afternoon. Must make something out of my day! Here it goes!

we met at serangoon mrt 1st, then took a bus (was it 147? i forgot) to some coffeeshop near lavender food square. And had a feast there, courtesy of wj's mum. Ordered alot yummy food, and were traumatised by a huge fat juicy lizard that was climbing up and down the wall, which was just inches away from where some of us were sitting. It was really cramped. haha scared the lizard drop down on us only. YITONG WAS ESPECIALLY TERRIFIED AND COULDN'T EAT HALF THE TIME (cos her eyes were glued to the wall) hahaha!!

then we took cab back, again, courtesy of wj's mum, to her house. Had a cake cutting session, sneakily wrote her card and gave her her traditional gift of angpow...cos she wanna go overseas this dec hols.. So yahhh apparently we all took alot of photos of the cake, rather than the bday girl initially...then it dawned on us who the star was! OOPS!

the next day was deepavali, so most people could make it. Hmmm then we watched her random videos whilst eating the extremely hugeeee pieces of cake jolene cut for us. and then we went home cos wanna catch last bus only. Cosy affair, PL GANG IS THE BEST! =)

okay here you are, the pics! please spend some time lookin at them, cos I spent alot of time doing them up! haha! (i just didn't want to touch my assignments sighhh) Pop the photos up with a single click if you must! =)







how the birthday card looked on the inside! colourful all.


how the birthday card looked on the outside! wj loves cows!


her presents. haha wahhh the handwriting on the envelope so nice hor! wonder whose?! =p


then mole and fool decided to self-entertain in the kitchen whilst the rest were busy watching videos in the living room. haha mole and the card!


xq's turn to be silly!


how about some collaboration? turn on the self-timer! woohoo!


to end it off, mole caught twig sneakily talkin on the phone to SOMEONE! WHO AH!? hahaha we will never know! *xq attempts to create some non-existent scandal!*


and how could we lack a HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIDEO! haha! damn, I have one of everyone's bday except my own. =( sad only!! cos no one take for me. Live sound, live atmosphere, the best memory's keepsake! enjoy!



Blessed 21st, dearest friend. May all your deepest wishes come true this year. May you leave the nunnery soon! haha! I know you're still mad at me for something I did, but I really didn't want things to turn out that way. Don't know how to bring it up as well, cos it's really weird and I find it really hard to apologise face-to-face. It's just something I've never done to anyone before, not even my mum or dad. It's just easier to type it down. I'm sorry.



Hope that huge breath not only blew out the flames of the candles, but all things un-nice as well. For in your 21st year, only great things surround you.

朋友,在我们相识的第十二年,再次祝你:“生日快乐!!友谊长久!!”

No comments: