here's my very first gift to kei! Don't feel too honoured, awwww I was just doing my duty as a nice and true friend! =p
the gift. haha..leather wristband I got for him from beijing. Cos an image of kei appeared instantaneously in my head when I saw this at the shop...SO KEI-ish! I know he has a brown one already, so got a black one.. and he liked it..what to do! GOOD TASTE LA!!!
okay so was editing docu production proj till 9 plus in avid room, and nice chin hwee dropped me at amk mrt. Took train to clarke quay to meet them. They had dinner at sushi tei before that. Hmm we went Fashion bar from 1030pm till 1245am. (haha dx and jj's fav right, from the showmakers days).
anyhows, we cam-whored like mad. With lu's digicam. I didn't bring mine cos bag was too heavy that day and lu was shockedddd that xq didn't have a camera with her.. (cos i knew u'd have what!) Lu sent us 100s of pics, but here's the randomly or maybe intentionally selected ones. *cough*
murderous lu with petrified kei.
abel seducing kei. eew.. that is gay!!
me and my nel buddiee. Or rather ex-nel buddiee. HAHA shawn is my current nel buddiee! abel dun jealous leh, it's okay to be replaced.
abel, lu and kei. Haha I was highly entertained by all the poses. Look at kei's ugly face.
oh wow, now kei's seducing abel. It's a 2-way gay thing.
here's lu's response. Yeahhh she's traumatised.
Abel's kinda turned on though. I love close up pics. haha!
my milo buddiee! the pillows they erm...stink...
how kei and abel look like from low angle. HAHA!
a sneak preview of the erm, couple? more to come! be patient! ok im so gonna get killed by abel and kei!
AN EVERYBODY-IS-HAPPY PHOTO! with wayyyy toooo much head room. Tsk the waiter. haha!
a slightly better one, but still! haha! ok la we all looked happy and erm...stiff?? COS SHY TO POSE WHEN THERE'S OUTSIDERS. haha!
the thomson buddiees! lu looking good and kei acting cute. tsk.
lu pouring wax on kei.. What an expression, must really hurt alot!
here's a serious buddy pic.
I look misplaced in this abnormal pic.
dunno wads the pose supposed to be.
them looking silly!!!
erm abel robot dancing?
kei too. I think they were under the influence of alcohol. That's why I called for grapefruit juice. ahha!
sense the love? *melt*
lu made them pose for kissing pics. HAHA we attempted many times, here are the more successful ones. But kei was anti-gay and kept moving away from abel. HAHAHA..
not bad, but the finger is damn obvious la.
this isn't convincing! looked like they were whispering some sweet nothings.
WOW kei's gf better not see this. HAHA!!!!
but then again, look at this face. I think kei likes abel more eh! NOW WE KNOW!!!
then the guys demanded we kissed too, before they agree to pose a realistic one for us. But they admitted defeat soon after. LOUSY!! kei: "okay la you all win this round!"
haha funny! just listening to kei and abel's endless debates which doesn't make sense. Lu, abel and kei talking and crapping. And joining in all that. then kei drove me and lu home (in a haphazardly way! OMGGGGG) and he let abel take cab back to hall, what a bad friend!
Miss the jap gang days. Oh well, yeeloong coming back tmr from holland exchange programme. But kei is flying off tmr to HK for internship. Seems like jap gang can never be one whole without missing people. TSKKKK!
when's the next jap gang outing?
2 comments:
I'm gonna just copy & paste your entry into my diary! Saves me the trouble of inserting pics & all into MS words! THANKS!!!
& the wrist band looks nice :)
haha awwww... then i make guest appearance in ur diary! next time u old already, read thru your diary will get reminded of your milo buddiee!
ahaha yeahhh it's so kei!!!! the band, I just had to buy it!
Post a Comment