Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

*..My childhood love..*

Today, after typing a proposal, I walked straight to my piano and realised it still gives me the same therapeutic effect. It took away the throbs in my head, and momentarily distracted myself from work.

I felt bliss. =)


Well, and some angst with myself, because I haven't been practising or even touching the piano in 425245 years, I got rusty with it. Haha woohoo MY CHILDHOOD LOVE! =)

This is something I've always wanted all my life: A white grand piano!



Since young, I've always wanted to have a big house with a big living room or a piano room where I can put my white grand piano on a raised parquet platform. It'd be surrounded by full-length windows overlooking a lush green garden, where I'll put nice day curtains with night curtains of floral prints!


And I kept playing this song, amongst all songs.



haha I came across this really cute picture too! I must have a wedding photo with the grand piano!!! =)


This childhood love I've forgotten amidst the busy schedule, I'll continue to keep this in a special place of my heart. After all, it took up 70% of my childhood memories.

No comments: