Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

*..If I were to plot my mood in graphical form..*

If I were to plot my mood in graphical form, it'd be full of troughs and peaks. Sharp, unstaggered and steep drops here and there. And they vary from hour to hour, on an irregular basis.

IBP aka fyp is driving me nuts, and I'm sure many many of us too. My mood has become dependent on every ring of the phone, every sms, every email I send or receive. My heart skips several beats each time my phone rings. I've stopped sms-ing people because the hp reminds me of work.

Yet at the same time, I'm finding all this challenges and last minute hiccups/setbacks thrilling. HAHA and somewhere at some hidden corner of my heart, I'm feeling so freaked out I wish I could disappear. I think only uncle producer knows more of my thoughts, cos of "go go producers" campaigns and updates. So not bad, at least there's an outlet to destress! =)

So last night for some reason I was so sleepless, I fell asleep only at 6 plus in the morning. And woke up IN SHOCK at 1230pm, dismayed that I wasted the entire morning.

(UP) Checked email and was happy to receive email replies from Sinema old sch with regards to redrock m2 adaptor, price reasonable, so I was happy. Then I emailed a sponsor. And derrick told me one sponsor replied.

(DOWN) kept checking my emails and nothing came in till quite late so I lost my lunch appetite.

(UP) I played the piano after so very long.

(UP) I received a birthday parcel from Jacqueline! From PL GANG! she's studying in cambridge, UK. =) Thanks for the long letter inside the card! It made my day!



(DOWN) I received the &^&*%$%^&$ quotation from Funkie Monkies and it spoilt my entire day and gave me a throbbing headache till now. I spent the next few hours thinking what back up plans to activate and emailing. Obviously lost dinner appetite too.

(UP) I confirmed the choreographer, he called me up. And for a cheap price. Hope he can do the dances for us the way we want them to be.

(UP) I called up one cast whom didn't reply my email for 2 weeks, i thought he pangseh-ed. Turned out that he prob mixed it up with his junk mail. And I got double confirmation from him =) 1 load off my mind. I had to type 1 looong email to him after that, but worth it.

(DOWN) I'm still left hanging on 4786843754 decisions to make and 5768582 things to settle I don't know what to do. Uncle sw highlighted 78364873642 things that I have no answer to, the feeling really sucks.

(UP) Everyday is a brand new day! WE HAVE TO KEEP PRESSING ON!!! Keep trusting & believing and it will be given!

(UP) I was upset about something last night and wanted to talk things over today. But I got over things and thought through, I guess it was for my own good, all with good intentions after all. Forgive, but never forget, nonetheless.

No comments: