Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

*..happy 19th bday DXXXX..*

helloo world!

Happy hari raya haji! Hope you've enjoyed your public hols! HAHA but for some of us, didn't feel like one at all. Not bad though, had nice time with both friends and family! =) Work and play.

Went to check out a new eating place near our old house at Lor Ah Soo Blk 134, hmm pretty normal I prefer the one below my house. Was nice being in the precinct of my old house, where I've lived from birth till sec 4. =) And driving past my sec sch aka PLMGS (stone's throw away from my old house) brought back lots of memories.

I want to teach there one day! =) Like maybe teacher i/c of guzheng tuan cum media studies! Heh starting next year, FMS (School of Film & Media Studies) gonna start this as an O level subject for 4 sec schs if I'm not wrong, and PLMGS is one of it. =)

I guess I wouldn't be who I am today, if not for PL. So yup, I hope to return to the "sheltering walls" one day! hahaha! well but there's too many things I hope to do, we'll see how things go.

That aside, we spent about 5-6 hours in sch today for Making The Cut meeting aka the channel U programme. Haha xq was more of a translator. English-Chinese. Hmm I like doing subtitles! challenging only! pitch is tomorrow, tsk must reach sch 8am! OH MY LORD!

It's amazing how packed the study areas in school were today! Even the isolated canteens were packed with students...ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY...well some guys were there to...DOTA!! CAN'T THEY DO IT AT THEIR HOMES?!

so here's marilyn aka gd friend checking out the new synthetic grass at the sports complex. Ermmm she actually bent down to touch it. HAHAHA did I just expose u?!


we had a grand plan to surprise dx, so melvin, xq and jj stopped over at IMM to get cake. Met calvin there too! Blackforest cake, with dx's hated blueberries in them. But we like can already. HAHAHA!

turned 24985245 rounds in the carpark..till melvin finally found a lot that was unachievable by all other cars, but lucky his was tiny..

hereeee! the 2 cars beside him are illegal parkers. TSK! the proud owner of the car posing with his lil car.


don't have the bday cake part photos, all with auntie qammie. Cos my nice camera DIED ON ME the moment i turned it on! haha always happens to me when I need the cam badly.

here's the dinner part! wanted go for supper at west coast market..BUT IT WAS CLOSEDDD!!! so back up plan was jj's favourite MACDONALDS!!

the west coast macs looks cool. Hmm my first time at west coast seriously. SUAKU.





then kitty drove me and uncle calvin home, picked his mum at bedok on the way. Thanks kitty! Hmm saw places that reminded me of fond temasek jc days! =)

So happy birthday dx! I know you were very touched today! Awwwww birthday surprise all! and present and cake and outing...AMBUSH!!!

just one last thing to say...UNCLE SINGWEI PANGSEH!!!!!! heh heh just wanna say you! the worst! ok kidding la...don't...FLARE UP!!

No comments: