Was pondering how life's gonna be like when FSV gang goes our separate ways. That's happening for sure in February, just 2 months' time.
Oh well, cherish the times we're having together now anyway!
mummy chris aka my best friend from jc suddenly msn-ed me few hours ago, HAHA thought I was hallucinating cos dr tham is ever so busy and replies only 3 out of 10 times on any average occasion. So it's really amazing to get a msg initiated by him.
Supper at chomp chomp soon, mummy chris! HAHAHA I think I barely saw him this year, probably just once for CNY. Well, christmas must meet somehow! with kaidog, yeekai etc. *coughs* yk owes me a treat.
Been catching up here and there with my friends from various gangs. Glad that as we went our separate ways, some things just don't change. =) Thanks for always being there for each other. More meet-ups to come. After 19th December, xq's gonna be more free. Just in time for the festive season.
And now, beginning to miss some friends from fsv. Significantly less time spent together of late. But it's the heart that matters most!
It's dx's 19th birthday today. Calvin, uncle sw, vinod, dx and his friend, maybe derrick too are having yummy dim sum at desker road now. Pity something annoying cropped up at home and I couldn't join in, almost did though.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY DX! May all your wishes come true! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment