Just came back from cecilia's house, we headed there to sleep after Chalet.
Specially came back early to back up old cam's photos for brother and guess what? xq found her missing photography assignment photos from the memory card! =) My year 1 Photography module on PEOPLE. Heh most of it were sneak shots. Here's 3 of the ones i liked more.
Intense-Eyes Uncle @ Little India Coffee Shop.

Construction worker at chinatown area.

My cousin's wedding 2 years back. The wife's pregnant with 2nd child now. Wow how fast time flies.

YAYYY thought I'd lost the photos for good, because my lappie crashed in year 2 and I lost all my year 1 stuff.
anyway brother bought the newest 3G iphone. WAH LAU rich lor! I also want. *sob* So in a way my dream has came true, I was hoping for eternity that he'd upgrade his 1st generation iphone he bought from US that time, so I could take over the set.
But..he's gonna sell it off in US when he comes back from taiwan in a month. =( Meanwhile he's lending my mum to use before selling it.
WAH LAU give me use la.. I shall convince my mum later! feeling kinda sick now, got to sleep. Mum shouldn't be using 2 very good phones which she does not know how to fully utilize the functions. She only uses her phone to call and sms us and her siblings. hais, what a waste. And now, she doesn't even know how to control the iphone.
SO SHOULD GIVE ME USE FIRST!!!
okay I shall try later, off to bed. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment