Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

*..Patience, patience..*

Helloo world!

I was blog hopping and this caught my eye. Just thought I should post it here as a mental note for myself & anyone at all! =)

**********************************************************************************

PATIENCE is the key.

And ACTION too.

Keep doing and doing, fail, then get up again.
Fail, then get up again!
And again and again until you get to where you want to go.

I have one philosophy in life which never fails me,
and that is FOCUS: Follow One Course Until Successful.
If you follow this, no matter how long it takes
and how much price you have to pay, you WILL get there.


~ Kelvin Sng, Director ~

*********************************************************************************

I guess such is one tricky everyday situation.
It's easy to understand, but just so hard to follow through at times.

Everything happens for a reason.
We might not know the reason now, but we would in due time.
Everything in His hands.

I tell myself that all the time, since 3 years ago.
And it's been working whenever I choose to believe in it.

Self-fulfilling prophecy only.

(A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior.)

跌倒了,要勇敢爬起来。。。
抹干眼泪,勇往直前。。。

No comments: