Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*..Random..*

Helloo world!

wow xq auto woke up at 8am despite sleeping at 315am last night. So proud of myself!

Gonna meet Amanda Wong aka my temasek JC chinese orchestra guzheng junior for lunch soon! =) exciting. Cos we haven't met since I left TJC in 2004. Gosh, almost 5 years. But thank god for MSN!

Been uploading lots of back-dated photos that were long overdue.

Done with:
(1) Chandler's KTV
(2) Prawning/Fishing
(3) SIFF Final Film screening
(4) Random meet ups with friends
(5) Alex & XQ & DX dinner
(6) FSV Chalet pics

More to come:
(1) 6 days of Chalet THE MOVIE shoot's stills
(2) PLIN TAY'S 23rd
(3) SIFF randoms
(4) Family albums
(5) Love Song & Some Store-Bought Love stills

WAHHH WHEN CAN I EVER FINISH THEM?! Deadline for myself is end of this week,then life shall move on to the next stage in MAY =)

Bro's coming back from taiwan tonight! 1245am =) can go to the airport again. I love the ARRIVALS hall! Excitingggg, but scary how one month passed by just like that. *shudder*

BUT I MISS MY BROTHER! =)

Hmm meeting amanda till evening, after which I would have a huge empty slot! Till night. What should xq do? =( Stay home or stay out? Either way I'd be alone. TSKKK.

BYEE GTG! =) PHOTOS ENTRIES LATER!

No comments: