Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

*.. =( ..*

Feeling really =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( and trashy now.


原来,这就是所谓的力不从心。
这,就是有话难堪、有口难言的滋味。


Why is it always simpler for us to pour our innermost thoughts to any other person, rather than the person in subject? What's stopping us from being honest to ourselves and the people dearest to us?

I may not be brilliant with words or advice, but nothing beats being able to offer a listening ear/helping hand or just being there for people who matter in dire times. Just feeling helpless and stumped that I can only receive and not give.

I may not be eloquent in expressing how I feel with words. But I've always thought actions spoke louder than words. Seems like, I haven't been accomplished in the aspect of non-verbal communication as well. Something to ponder and learn.

I don't know why, but I have this feeling that I'm about to lose something/someone about soon.

有种不详的预感。。。
Please don't let it come true.....

想太多了吗?
还是太多东西想了?
想了一整晚,还是想不通。。。
想了一团糟。

天都亮了,昨晚又失眠了。。。

Time check: 7.10AM
Alarm set: 9.30AM

No comments: