Today was pretty much a bad day, except for the "Beyond The Classroom" seminar organised by FSV Alumni Chapter. It was @ NLB, on film financing and distribution. Was a really effective one, eye-opener all. I was so attentive that I couldn't stop taking notes in my niceee notebook.
Hmmm I miss being a student after all.
Was one of the helpers just now for the event. Haha oh wait, the ONLY helper cos Mary Ling was too busy @ Oak 3. Lucky there were 2 Wide-Screen Revolutions interns from Year 3 FSV who were there, so can help me abit. And one of the in-charge overseeing the event was Charmaine aka Pork's bro's gf. HAHA small world and she was amused when she recalled where she's seen me.
After that went with our new friend from the seminar for tea, whilst the guys went town for Left 4 Dead. xq waited for LCM to pass him the caterer's invoice, but he was caught up in school and I met shi mu instead. HAHA SHI MU!!! long time never call her that. =p Joined the guys at cine after that but was pretty much too sleepy cos I only slept 1.5 hrs last night.
Can't wait to start school! At Chapman University! Got the positive response via email today. Haha I think anyone who applied got in, cos there were insufficient applicants.

Mid August! Can't wait to begin a brand new phase of my life. XQ IS FINALLY ACCEPTED BY A UNIVERSITY!!!! =) From 2005-2006 I had a total of 11 rejection letters from various Uni courses. Beat that!
Hmm a slab of pork went to KL this afternoon, sorry I couldn't send you off. Have fun there ya! Last getaway before permanent job. But I can't promise I won't forget you when you get back in 2 weeks' time. I have short-term memory!
xq shall sleep early tonight. It's been a....weird day today... But gonna get busy from tomorrow on, work's coming up! So I'll be well occupied.
HAPPY LABOUR DAY DEAR ALL! AND HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MARY LING!!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE,_GOOD FRIEND!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment