Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

*..Happy 23rd, mummy chris!..*

11th May 2009. It's MUMMY CHRIS' birthday today. My bestest pal from JC. Sad to say, we're kinda out of touch in recent years as mummy chris aka dr chris is in NUS medicine and always seem to be MIA to all old friends. Tskkk too busy in his medicine world. Even Kaidog aka kaihung who's in medicine isn't that busy to not meet up.

We realized today that the last time we met was two 11th Mays ago, at his 21st birthday party. TERRIBLE. 2 years.

Nonetheless, we have our occasional smses on important dates, festive seasons, birthdays etc. And "plans" for class or clique gatherings. Haha inverted commas because they never materialize, ever. 9 out of 10 times he wouldn't be able to make it for them.

My favourite photo of us! hahaha! at graduation night, 6th december 2004. Ritz Carlton Hotel. Yes when I was young at 18. Wow, 5 years ago. Heh his trademark "floating hand" pose, it happens in 3 out of 5 photos taken with him.


Hmm, miss the times we'd meet before Morning Assembly to go for Christian Fellowship aka cell group. Every Wednesdays during lunch we'd go for another cell group aka "WOW" (Worships on Wednesdays). How I'd wait for him in sch library to end Econs class (cos I was forced to drop it), then we'd take bus to Mavis tuition for C Math tuition at Heartland mall. Fionna was in our class too! Sometimes 3 of us meet up together. =) The fwded smses, daily smses and calls, mugging sessions, dinners and NEL home together.

Brings back nice memories and tskkk, I used to actually go for so many cell group sessions in the past huh! Haven't been to church for close to a year already, bad xq.

So anyway Mummy Chris replied my sms just now and asked me to organize a class outing. HAHAHA, which he probably can't make it cos of his endless hospital attachments.

Proud of my JC bestie! In his white lab coat and stethoscope...


And yes, I do miss CG24/03 alot now. Academically, those years might be the worst years I would want to forget. But in other aspects, the 2 years I would never want to erase or replace given another go at it.


Who's gonna plan class gathering with me? Sigh but rather packed till at least mid June for now, shall see how things go.

Happy 23rd mummy chris! May all your wishes come true and blessed year ahead. =)

No comments: