Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

*..random photos..*

Helloo world!

Been awhile since I last blogged. xq has recently morphed into a 自闭 girl, keeping to herself as much as she can. Cos it just feels good being alone sometimes, bottling things up and keeping to yourself. Don't even like MSN/ADIUM of late..haha! The world has changed!

Was randomly looking through my photobooth photos in my laptop and found these!

My cuteee cecilia chin aka darling! HEH HEH!!!! anyway we were imitating SOH HWEE'S SMILE! she smiles with her mouth tilted downwards instead of upwards. WEIRDO..


cecilia and her sharp chin again!!!!


Okay I know gina's getting very jealous by now...But I still think cecilia's cuter than u!!! =p

this photo's taken on another day, but yes imitating SOH HWEE's smile again..HAHA SOH HWEE I KNOW U'RE GONNA KILL ME WHEN U SEE THIS!! I think one day i should compile an album of us taking photos imitating soh hwee and post them on facebook just to annoy soh hwee!


Okay in case the other girls feel left out cos I'm biased towards cecilia all the time...HAHA here's a photo with everyone! including SOH HWEE...CHECK OUT HER SMILE!!!

taken at my 21st birthday chalet on 11th October 2007 (and no, that's not the exact day of my birthday). JIAYUN LOOKS SO PRETTY IN THIS PIC! =)


GINA DAMN UGLY IN THE NEXT PIC...hahaha! and jiayun...CAN DON'T SLEEP? wake up!


joanna's the prettiestttt in this photo, and gina's acting cool. TSK.


hais Okay I miss the girls! =( Let's take more t1b3 girls photos on Wednesday's graduation! =)

sigh it's times like this that I really miss school. But we're all going chapman uni for 2 yrs together! so it's okay! but no meatball aka huimin.. =(

byeee all.

No comments: