Pages

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

*..A life I have to say goodbye to..*

就是喜欢这种每天睡到自然醒的感觉。
无忧无虑,逍遥快活。
毫无一丝烦恼、怨言。

手机坏了,不理它。
想跟谁谈天,就跟谁。
Free from the clutches of technology.

消闲时间和朋友汇合、闲聊。
即使坐在快餐店谈天说地, 也无所谓。

been gradually, but surely catching up with all the friends I've neglected or met minimally the past 3, 4 years. It feels good that old bonds are rekindled, some were never lost thanks to msn, but time spent together never felt this good.

和父母亲,哥哥联络感情。。。
互相帮助,和睦共处。。。

不必为学业操心,不必为工作忧愁。。。。
简直是享福的最高境界!

AHHH THE BLISS!

但,幸福总是短暂的。
Hail to short-lived happiness. The very entity why it's to be considered HAPPINESS would be its temporal state.

xq has to face reality and get her life back to prim and proper. Routines, work, job, money, income, worthwhile things, making films, learning new things.

I guess, in the endless new stages of my life, I'll never get another chance to while my time away guilt-lessly the way I'm doing now. In fact, feeling quite guilty already. Not really whiling away, for some of the stuff are productive. Chalet shoot, SIFF, helping out events here and there. Few more to go:

(1) Helping bro's gf do a farewell video for her boss

(2) Helping bro's officer cadets do a farewell video for brother who's finishing his term as commander soon. A gift from his sister, to him. At the crucial turning point of his life.

Sigh, can't bear to bid farewell to this life. Let's extend it to the end of this week! Or at least till wednesday, after KINO (FSV graduating showcase for 2008 graduands). Okay, I've been extending this for 3 weeks already.

不舍得脱离这种懒人的生活!

No comments: