Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

*..Nobody but You..*

Helloo world!

5 plus am and I still can't get to sleep. Cos xq's back is aching like mad, but not as bad as yesterday. Almost wanted to dieeee, so just lied with head resting on table at Macs with toufy, who was also sick yesterday. Whilst gina, cc and soh hwee were playing LEFT 4 DEAD. OMG now the girls are hooked to it, scaryyyy. WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?! but xq doesn't succumb to temptation easily.

When uncle, sean etc brought me to cineleisure to play, I went there to sleep. When gina and gang brought me there, xq slept there too...HAHAHA.... so eric can forget about tempting me to play games with you! (don't even try, you will fail!!) Okay with the exception of facebook games like Bejewelled, Pet Society and Restaurant City which he successfully got me hooked, but I'm more or less sick of all already, maybe except Bejewelled.

Heh so today I showed Pork the korean little girls' videos and he pasted the Original version of "Nobody" in return. ARGH AND I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT NON-STOP SINCE LUNCH TIME. Like almost 12 hours already. ALL YOUR FAULT &%*^$&%#&$#%!!!

WONDERGIRLS- "Nobody"


talking about dancing little girls, here's another hilarious video. Another little girl who'll grow up into hawttt stuff.


Showed dad the 2 videos and he laughed like mad... recently been sharing youtube videos with my dad, kinda fun ah! I will do that more often..

The previous one i showed him was this.

Some mother-related opera rendition. HAHA I swear all mothers in the world have a certain manual they follow.


Showed mum just now and she replied: "Hmrgh now you know it's not easy to be a mother hor!!"

Okay I should be sleeping soon. Tmr's a happy day!

There's graduation dinner for top grads tomorrow at Mt Faber, hope the food's yummy! Food makes me happy! =)


and an evil slab of pork will be coming back to Singapore at 9am after 15 days in KL. Wahhhhh, okay think I forget how you look like liao!

oh yah I think you look like this!!


Hmm that one too cute, maybe like this?


Okay how could it slip my mind? CONFIRM IS THIS. IT IS YOU!!!!!!


HAHA yes I know I'm very boliao, still google pics and all.

Goodnight dear all! Shall blog pictures sometime soon. Got a bit of overdose on facebook and iphotos today.

No comments: