Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

*..OMG XQ GO SLEEP..*

It's 440am now and xq's still wide awake, I was totally drained the moment I got home today. Sent camerie for repair, met mum to book her Japan tics at Chinatown (yes she's going without me) and bought mum's birthday present aka Canon Ixus 100IS. Haha bought it earlier than intended because of emergency purposes. Camerie's gonna be stuck at canon hospital for days. =(

It's graduation tmr! Or rather later at 1pm. Hope I don't fall off the stage cos I'm too sleepy and can't see where I'm walking. Woohoo, new black heels =) Sure walk very unglam-ly.

Auntie qammie and I were thinking of all the possible photos we could take tomorrow. HEH HEH exciting only. Cam whore day! And sushi buffet for celebratory dinner.

Just edited kino aka FYP showcase that took place at GV last wednesday. Leslie wants them tmr! Okay xq quick go sleep! Or you'll look like a panda and a total wreck in all the photos tmr.

Goodnight all. And to all FSV friends, we're really graduating this time round. Wow..

HAHA and soh hwee jus showed me this link...HILARIOUS these little girls, they look barely 4. Great mimicking and dancing sense..

No comments: