LCM's birthday too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAU LAO SHI! May all your wishes come true! someone hit the 3rd decade of his life already! Muahaha, okay sorry for reminding you.

Haha this pic's really funny, the back story. That's my parents behind us, telling uncle calvin: "Congrats calvin, so clever!" on getting top graduate. Uncle calvin wanted to reply: "ORCHID/HU JI HUA" (aka the milk powder advertisement)
Decided I can't submit chapman form today cos there's a few study/bank loans I could take up but don't know which is the right one. Spent some time waking up at 630am to read those endless forms but just couldn't figure it out. Must take a nice IC photo too, else all my photo cards/official documents in my university life's gonna be toot like my driver's license and ez-link card in poly.
So change of plans!
12pm: NUS UCC for wj's convocation
Afternoon: Submit some other documents in city hall area
Late afternoon: SHOPPING!
Night: Kuishin bo buffet dinner at suntec branch probably.
Yummy! Erm talking about shopping. Spent close to 150 bucks yesterday during my 5 hours break in the middle of my shoot. I'd die a happy ghost cos I've gotten everything I ever wanted for now. Okay not really..I still want:
(1) Scanner
(2) 2 pairs of shoes
(3) many t shirts
(4) lots of yummy food
(5) a couple of storybooks
wahahaha! Sigh self control is important. Don't let xq shop alone and no damage will be done. Cos when I'm with people, I'll usually focus my energy on instigating them to spend more instead!
It's mole the pervert's convocation tmr! At nus too..xq shall go before shoot! Lucky doesn't clash.. And so sad that I can't go fionna's cos it's at night on friday and I will have midnight shoot that day! =( SORRY PERVERT! I'm sure SOMEONE else would go though..muahaha!
Goodbyeeee. Headache from reading forms. =( Back to doing them. Ahhh sweet off day!
No comments:
Post a Comment