xq's struck by a sudden fever in the middle of shoot yesterday. Didn't have appetite for dinner, head was super heavy, then it was spinning, and the crowd at geylang filming location and the congestion didn't make me feel better.
Reached home and fainted on my bed immediately, couldn't even bear to msn. Woke up this morning at 815am to...play farm town on facebook..Hahaha wanted to harvest slave's farm's fruits before he left for work nearing 9am... so many fruits!!! very gian..
charmaine's sunflowers can harvest already, very gian also. But feel so dizzy now doubt I can take it. Going back to sleep now.
Shoot is 9pm-2am tonight..Hope I miraculously cure by lunch time.. I had so much planned for today, cos the next 10 days gonna have 12 hrs shoots with no breaks.. it's the last lap...
wah hate to be sick, hence the blabbering. Muscle aches all over, no energy, spinning head and boiling all over.
Goodnight, get well xq.
2 comments:
Oh yah, get well soon... A lot of shoot waiting for you...
haha thanks, I'm okay when the panadol's working! alot of shoot? u got lobang for me meh?
Post a Comment