Sigh, xq's down with a strange bout of forgetfulness recently.
In the past couple of weeks it got worse.
Takes me a long while to recall what I was doing few days back for example.
And I keep misplacing things.
Current missing item that I cannot do without is EZ Link card =(
WHERE IS ITTTT? just can't remember.
Lucky Slave lent me his...awww, and I'm getting Chapman's (uni) students' pass this Friday. Hmm but I wanna keep my Ngee Ann one as keepsake! Please let me find it today. =(
Did I say my IC has been missing since February?
I can't even remember how I misplaced it. Sigh, costly replacement.
And I've been forgetting some of the things people tell me.
Forgetting to do certain things, remembering only when it's too late.
Lost concept of time.
Looking forward only to Friday+weekends every week.
Hmm got to get my life back on track before school starts.
I need to get my good memory back! RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW! =(
Sigh, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
premature ageing only -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment