Told slave that I was down with "hello kitty" syndrome (hello kitty has no mouth to speak you see) today aka I didn't even feel like opening my mouth the whole day to speak. Only talked when I absolutely had to, else I'd just nod and smile. Visited grandma and I just held her hand, listened to her talk, nod and smile. HAHAHA...then I felt like it's not right, so I made myself talk more.
Happy that grandma's in a very good mental and physical state today. She smiled and laughed so much =) She didn't tell us a single hallucination story of hers that we'd hear on repeat mode every visit. Brought my laptop today to show her mum and aunt's japan trip's photos. Hmm should bring laptop more often and let her watch videos and dramas too =) Her smiles and laughter just cheers me up so much! Couldn't resist snapping photos of her. Stalker grand daughter.
So the entire day, raining heavily. Spirit-dampening, but conducive for retrospection. The only thing that made my day better was my hp, or rather the smses that came through it. From the people I sms everyday--mole, xiaobai & slave. Awwww... other than that I was keeping very much to myself the entire day.
Anti-socialism rocks, if there's such a word.
Xiao bai (Peiwen) gave me the link to this song, her new favourite. Hmm nice MV concept of the launderette, and I liked the POV shots! =) The tune and lyrics really catchy too..
Lisa Mitchell--"Coin Laundry"
Very laidback song, perfect for bringing xq out of her weird mood.
Goodnight world!! It's the weekend again =) Foresee a great one ahead as usual!
Qing Cao Ice Man (Grass Jelly Ice Man) greets all goodnight!!!

so does Salad Man!

Slave's the maker of both (leftover food) models by the way.. Must credit him! WAHAHA!
HAHAHAHA the things I post when I'm sleepy. (-_-)"
No comments:
Post a Comment