Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

*..delirium..*

For some reason I'm on cloud 9 now and highly delirious. Only Jacqueline knows the full reason why. HAHAHA by the way, she's my new GF; and me, her new BF. Happy 2 days!! =) Our anni shall officially be 29/08/09.

It's Day 1 of Chapman tmr! Or rather in several hrs' time. But I can't get myself to sleep. Excited about things here and there...hahaha crazy! GO SLEEP XQ!! you have to wake up at 730am!!!

Was telling slave just now that I'm finally gonna have an occupation again. UNDERGRADUATE. HAHAHA so act! But I like.

Screenwriting class tmr with gina and toufy tmr =) I told toufy I have a new resolution. Thou shalt not be late for any classes in Chapman. Must turn over new leaf and not be a late queen anymore. Hmmm WE'LL SEE. JIAYOU XQ!!!

Anyway, been a great weekend as always =) But too sleepy to upload pics and for details. Blogger is down again and I can't upload pics even if I wanted to.

So excited now!!! Not just about sch, but things here and there. Hope everything goes as planned, or even better!

Goodnight world! almost 330am now. 4 more hours to sleep. -_-

Oh lastly, HAPPY THREE WEEKS! =) it feels like it's been a loooong time though! *blush*

No comments: