Pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

*..CHOU TOFU..*

HAHAHA i just read toufy's aka jiayun's blog and check out her entry...&*%&*$*%^$*!!!! I was visiting grandma with aunt and mum lor!! ACCUSATION!!!


anyway you're right!! that's the hw we have..

For my own reference:

(1) Screenwriting: Seduction Scene
(2) Screenwriting: 1 x Character Profile
(3) Screenwriting: 1 x Screenplay Review (Due Week 7)
(4) Screenwriting Readings
(5) Production Management: "Day of Days" for Sobriquet
(6) Feature Analysis: All the readings I haven't touched
(7) Overview of Producing: 1 x Trade Article
(8) Overview of Producing: 26582523 readings I haven't touched
(9) Biology: Discovery Paper
(10) Biology: Study for Wednesday's annoying lecture test
(11) Feature Analysis: 8652928235 readings I haven't touched
(12) Producing for Broadcast: Research for South African Broadcasting

*sigh* actually not alot of homework for this weekend, I just like to make the list look long. HAHAHA, it would have been a splendid weekend, IF NOT FOR THE ANNOYING BIO TEST ON WED...ARGH I HATE MEMORIZING STUFF FOR TESTS...haven't done that in 9586283723 years.

TGIF anyways! may everyone have a niceee weekend ahead. =)

No comments: