Was feeling really dizzy from the bout of dizzy spells I've been having, and trying to do some proper notes for "Finding Nemo" preparation. Felt kinda miserable that there's still a pile of notes to be studied for the exams which are tomorrow (but I totally don't feel like it's tomorrow).
And slave appeared at my door out of the blue =) We were supposed to meet only on Thursday, after my papers. He dabao-ed mee jiam kueh aka pancake (that were really nice and nice to bite) for my family and to cheer me on. Awwww.
Pity he couldn't stay for long cos 2nd bro was waiting below in his car for him.
What more could I ask for? =) Thanks ya tou! Made my night!
Now for production management and shall sleep by 3am and wake up by 7am. 4 hours of sleep should be enough, I HOPE.
Thinking if I'd have any energy left for studying biology tmr night. Grr, but nvm that can wait till tmr.
JIAYOU EVERYONE. 3 FRIGGING MORE DAYSSSSSSSSS. to 2 weeks of freedom, and hell all through end may after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment