Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

*..Feeling terribleee..*

It's times like this that I wished I wasn't a student. But of course, nothing beats being a student, so bear with my whines.

Woke up looking like a panda and feeling dizzy woozy and kinda sick. Barely ate much the whole of today. No appetite and too sleepy even though I've slept. Maybe it wasn't effective sleep.

So was doing some finishing touches for assignments due the next 2 days. Printed 2948562 stuff and notes to study. Never felt so dizzy the day before an exam. OH MY LORD. the best is yet to come.

I haven't started on Biology. Keeping all fingers crossed that I manage to finish everything before 2pm tmr. Speed-read whatsoever.

I seem to have forgotten everything we've learnt. Hmmm been using a different side of my brain. Now for MEMORIZINGGGG.

So sleepy, so lonely. =(

I wish I could go off somewhere now...But hang in there xq! "KEEP SWIMMING...KEEP SWIMMING...." Just friggin 1.5 more days!! It will all be over on 17th December 2009, Thursday at 12pm.

And you'll know, the hard work...it's all worth it..

PRESS ONNNNNNN.

Sigh really feel like sleeping now. =(
^%^#$%&#$%@^@#$@^#$@#^@^%$%^$&!!!!!!
pins and needles in my head.

No comments: