Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

*..Weekends always seem so short..*

Hello world!

there goes the 1st weekend of 2010. I guess when school starts, weekends become more precious once again. More new schedules to get used to the coming week, before I get accustomed to my new life in 2010 and get a job or something.

xq's newest resolution is...TO BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT BY END OF 2010!!! yes I know I already have 21 resolutions in my previous entry, so that makes 22. HAHA!

was blog hopping and came across this song on a random person's blog...and the song's been stuck in my mind since then...

Khalil Fong's "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You". I actually liked the concept of the MTV alot...hmm the graduation gowns and all...But the dance floor/prom night part is such a spoiler...CHEESYYY! xq's got a fetish with graduation gowns...


I realize I like to stay indoors alot these days. The only times I'm out is when I'm out to school, or running errands with slave/mum. A sign of old age. A fear of crowds. Had a nice weekend catching up on sleep, running errands, watching tv, and falling in love with the television set all over again.

*jolts back to reality* Time for homework now and it's back to school tmr. Sigh. MONDAY BLUEEEES. Class has been changed to 10am instead of 2pm. Byebye late nights!

5 more days to Friday!

No comments: