CHECK CHAPMAN RESULTS HERE!
So here's my cumulative scores for the past 7 modules. I guess I've tried my best and must continue to hang in thereee, no matter how much I hate/like the modules. Thank goodness, the modules are mostly enjoyable. =) I've never loved school as much before FSV or Chapman.
xq's 2010 resolution. NO MORE Bs! I hate Bs, cos they pull down your GPA totally! PUI.
Now let's see. We have 2 modules with WC (lecturer) this semester. Hmmm let's see, last semester he was really stingy with gradings (Producing for Broadcast). *sigh* Cross fingers and chiong for Location Filmmaking and Intermediate Screenwriting.
To be honest, kinda like this semester more than last! No biology! And I like nana's module- Writing about Diverse Cultures. It's kinda GP-ish, semi-literature. It touches on current social issues, or rather cultural issues. It teaches us so much more about other cultures, traditional or modern.
I loveeeee SCHOOL!
*beams*
Don't I sound like some geek? HAHAHA bored la, after trying to clear some hw in the middle of the night (cos my mind don't seem to work in the day).
My current read! Amy Tan's "The Joy Luck Club". I've been wanting to read this book since my secondary school days, but never got down to doing it. We've been reading her works in class and thought it's time I borrowed it from the school library.
Okay let's see. I aim to finish reading all her other books by the end of this semester! Shall return to becoming a bookworm. Let's start off with reading the newspapers daily once more.
It's been months since I last picked a set of newspapers up.
No comments:
Post a Comment