Just saw a long thread of comments from Kelvin Sng's "THE GANG" fan page, and that someone really really is...too much, but what's new? This isn't the first time and won't be the last we'll see of such.
Back story...he did the same thing on my fb wall and "CHALET THE MOVIE" photo comments as well...
I was the uploader of the photo albums, but I didn't tag anyone there. Tagging was done by other people. Who, obviously, no one liked him too much on set cos of his _____ (too many adjectives to select from) on set. Hence, people tagged bogus tags out of fun. Here's one of the many.

And this *%^$&^ guy assumed immediately that I was the one who tagged him as that, and hence, DEFAMED him. The big star. Ohhhhh.. scary shit...
Hence, he sparked off a series of comments like 20 over comments on my photo thread. Screenshot it but I can't find it in the com now, probably in one of my hard disks. Anyhows, after I deleted the photo comments cos Chandler advised us to ignore him, it seemed that he hadn't had enough fun.
He sent me an email: "Why delete? don't delete. Leave it as evidence. Anyway I've already printed them out, so you can't run away."
Yahhhh and why do I even need to do so?
Then he typed this on my wall. Whoa threatening one it was.

Blocked and deleted me, and had the courtesy to private message me telling me that "Hey you've been blocked by me." Oh that's after copy and pasting the above message (in my screenshot) all over.
If you'd ask me who's the most boliao person I've ever known, it must be him and no one else.
And he's done it again, this time on a greater scale. Which means more people in the media industry are gonna see for themselves and GOOD LUCK TO HIM. Seriously, who in the right mind types things like that? And still be so full of themselves?
Apparently he used a bogus fb account.

I must say GOOD ENGLISH THOUGH. BIG WORDS ALL. nonetheless, his fake identity got exposed by Kelvin Sng.

Seriously, if you had to stoop to using a fake alias, at least be smart enough to type in a different manner, or at the very least, a different sequence of words and sentence structure. Look how you gave yourself away blatantly.
And thanks for making CHALET in a kinda bad light in your lame attempt. Chandler is innocent for goodness sake, why are you even dragging his film into the picture?
And to top things off, he even returned to the page to "defend" himself, or rather, put himself in greater negative attention.

Hmmm really, it takes alot to understand such people, doesn't it? The last thing the industry needs, is an artiste/ method actor/ model / whatever, like you.
It's not that I want to bitch about you or what, but I just got reminded of what took place. And boy does it boil my blood so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment