Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

*..The 5 Movies I Like..*

Haha just emailed WC, our lecturer, a short description of why we like a particular 5 movies from US/UK. And it made me think about the shows I've watched. How hard it is to choose just 5 shows I REALLY like. i can easily name you the shows I liked, but to rank them, it's really tough. Hmmmmm. I was thinking, maybe I should start a blog with a brief summary (or not) of the films I've watched. AKA like a Film Log, to remind a very forgetful xq about the show I've watched. Usually quite bad at titles.


Hmm xq seems to like shows that make her cry like mad. 3 out of the 5 shows listed here made me cry buckets. TSK.

There's something about "I AM SAM", so moving that I can't help breaking down endlessly in all the 3 times I've watched the show. My favouritest movie, that's something I know for sure.

Anyhows, so begins my 2 days of holidays!!! *cough* I mean weekend. Just submitted the final treatment aka assignment for the summer term module last night. It was torturous, yet fun doing it. You know, the mixed feeling I get when writing long paragraphs. You love it, yet you hate it. New semester begins on 1st Feb (Monday), at least it's a weekend without any HW.

Woohoo meeting xiaobai aka my wife (peiwen) soon for a day of things we haven't done in a long while. Then slave for dinner and DVD!

And it's another happy day tmr.

Don't I loveeeee the weekends!! HAHAHA!

No comments: