Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

*..I can smell the weekends already..*

xq is in a very good mood today, cos she got to eat Kallang Airport Crabs unexpectedly! WOOHOO, but today's crabs abit no meat. -_- Malnourished. Slave & I met LF, Charm & YM for dinner and we ordered all the nice fooood =) It's fun to eat with people who loves food as much (if not more) than you do, cos good food somehow tastes better when shared with friends and loved ones.

Craving for jap food even though I just ate it on Tuesday. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? hahaha I loveeeee sashimi, scallops, taco pachis, SOFT SHELL CRABS..EVERYTHING!!!

And I have the funniest friends who leave the weirdest things for me online that cracks me up =)

Wj's blog entry on people with couples' face, feature me and slave. HAHAHA! Thanks for publicizing ah HOT BABE!


Joannamary who's recently been in the twitter craze. She has influenced quite a number of Chapman juniors to sign up for Twitter and now everyone's super active on it. Except cecilia chin and xq. Even Boots (Slave's bro's cat) has Twitter account. TSKTSK WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!!!!!


anyway I was sleeping already, hence the MIA-ness. And joannamary continued spamming me nonetheless. LOL.





And of course, with technology, there's just more ways to find out when someone is talking bad about you or whoever. TSK don't understand why the seniors in school are ultra biased against us juniors and take every chance to dig at us. PUI. Hate it when they think they're superior to us, when we're actually all equal beings.


Yuck, you JNR. The sight of you in school irks me out. Twitter exposed your conniving ways. And guess what, today's presentation several seniors were late too, for like 45min-1hour. So look who's talking!

Anyways bad blood aside. 1 day to Friday! Get well soon Panda! =)

No comments: